Hanisah
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 @ Hello again!
                                 

Hey people! I realized how boring my life is without blogging so I'm gonna start blogging again. But not as much as I used to. Well, holiday's fine so far. Been shopping alot lately. I guess that's the most amazing part. Oh and no doubt the Taiwan Trip with my team mates was superb too.

Whoa it feels nice to be blogging again. I mean like it's been a long time since I write about all the stuffs that has happen to me or my feelings and thoughts. I have a Tumblr, btw. And it's been working alot more than my Blog. Feel free to check it out. I don't exactly write stuffs there. I just post and reblog really pretty pics, that's all. I know, that sounds sucky.

Well I'm pretty much excited for my 4 days vacation in Thailand next tuesday. Like usual, mom and dad had plan everything for the whole family. I meant not only for the 6 of us, but like the 20 of us who's going. My aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins. I guess 4 days isn't enough though. Alright then, I guess I have nothing more to say. Oh yeah, here's my Tumblr: Backintheclub.tumblr. Follow me and I'll follow you back okay! Alright then, that's all for now! I'm gonna get my breakfast :)

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.