Hanisah
Thursday, July 22, 2010 @ You've got designer's shades.
I'm saving up for a backpack purse which looks like the photographs below. I have approximately 8 days to do so. Wish me luck alright :)




And so I was surfing the 'net for the backpack purse and I came across a website containing these ultimate cute-awesome-cool quilted backpacks. Check them out.





Aren't they just friggin' pretty? Yeah, I know right! Haha. I want to buy those quilted backpacks but I have no idea where to find it and I doubt that it's common here in Singapore (which is a good thing) but at the same time I don't think it's easy to see them on sale here. Even if there is I doubt that it would be cheap. Sad.



XoXo.

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.