Hanisah
Monday, July 26, 2010 @ Room Makeover.

I finally got that big junk out of my room. Yeah, I'm talking about my super huge double-decker bed and guess what, I didn't really get all of the bed out. You see the shelves right beside the bed? Yeah, that's part of my double-decker bed which I still keep. Mom helped me out when I was away to school. Imagine. She had to dismantle the huge bed on her own and mind this, it's not those norm double-decker beds, but those with a 'staircase' to go up the second floor. My mom is a total superwoman (Hee, I'm not mad at her anymore) Haha, I was so young when I bought it.


Basically it was mom's idea to keep the shelves in. She's got quite pretty brain huh? And I oh-so love my new room now. It's totally spacious as compared to before. Mom took the new bed from our guest's room so I guess I'm not gonna buy a new bed. Oww, I really want that white wooden bed from Courts! It costs only 200 ish bucks. Pretty cheap for a bed huh? It's okay, I love my current bed anyway. Though it was grabbed from the guest's room and it's not new. Booo.



XoXo.

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.