Hanisah
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 @ If Only.

That was fast. Everything seems to move so fast when I'm with you and I've never expect it to turn this way when I first said "Hi" to you on our birthday, 14 of April. You're not ready yet, I know how it feels like cause I've been there. As long as you're happy, I am. Even if it's not me right by your side. Take your time. You said that you want this but you're still having doubts. This sucks. If only I can fly I'd fly to your place every night and count the stars in the sky with you and maybe that will not put an end to this. If only I had a wish, I'd wish that we live in the 60's cause that's the time when both our countries are as one. If only I could travel from places to places within a second, I'll do it everyday just to see you. If only we were neighbours, that would be the best.

"but if you really know that you don't want all this, just tell me, dont just think about my feelings cause if you do, it will be worse". That's what I told you and you said "no its not that, I want this"

Still, I just want to remind you that if it's a no, then just tell me it's a no. Otherwise things would be worse. It might not be now, but maybe after you have think through all this. There was this time when you acted so strange and you weren't being you. You started to lessen the 'likes' on my fb status and such, and all I can say is that that was the time I really needed some explanation with what was going on. I was literally in the dark and I wanted you to explain to me everything about the whole situation. And then I received an apology message from you which also includes a sentence "I was a bit upset". The moment I read that, I was worried. I didn't know what you were upset about and it got me more than worried when I thought of your strange behaviour. So this was what you didn't know; I added your friend on Fb and asked her if you are alright. I had no idea why I added her even when I have no idea who she was. All I can remember is that I added her just to ask about how you are doing cause I didn't have the littlest chance to ask you for myself. That is how much I care about you. And just so you know, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm telling this right from the bottom of my heart. No doubt at all. You're the best I've ever had.

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.