Actually I didn't want to blog until he reads my previous update and notify me that he has read it on my tagboard but the to think of it again, I can't live without blogging so yeah, I'm blogging right now. And why in the first place didn't I want to blog until he reads my previous update? Cause I want that special post to be on the top of all the other posts. In other words I want him to be above all but I'm sorry, I can't wait for you any longer, I friggin' need to blog. Hee, I'm not mad at you. This is just to test how much you come here (my blog). And if you always do, it means you check on me alot ;)
I'm gaga over those cocktail rings. For those who doesn't know what those are, it's actually those kind of big, huge rings. I fancy those cocktail rings which are shaped like an owl, fish, camera, etc. Okay, cocktail rings look like the rings in the picture above. Haha, that's easier to explain. Aren't they just oh-so cute! And oh, I saw this girl wear this very cool Facebook ring. Awesome, right?
XoXo.
Labels: Cocktail rings.




