You said you'd kiss me. I want a kiss like that (:
It all started last Wednesday, May 19 at 11:03 in the night and I was already the happiest girl on Earth. I'm really lucky to have you. Seriously. Gosh, Hanisah, you've been a very very very emo-ish girl these days. Check out my fb status for the past few days and you'll get it.
Zooey or Katy Perry?
Hint: She's Caucasian
Geez. I really sound like some
myiang cause I've been talking about all these love stuffs and such. Alright guys, your Hanisah is here. I'm back. The school finally brought us to the play on Wednesday. The play was great until the kids in our school had to ruin it. Must they scream and shout when the play was going on? Do they actually know about basic courtesy and etiquette? When you're in such places, like the theatre hall for example, you have to at least behave like a real adult especially when you're in your school uniform. I know the script wasn't that suitable for kids such that there's vulgarities here and there but we're 14 and some are 15. Why are there still kids in our school who just can't control themselves? They threw out all the vulgarities they heard from the play during the interval. We are teenagers or better still, young adults. I know you find the words like
boomzsx cause the casts said it in public and as if there's nothing wrong. I know it's nothing wrong, even
I throw vulgarities everyday. I'm sorry, I just can't accept the fact that some of my school mates couldn't behave in public, infront of other audience.
Fyi. When you love the performance, you don't scream or shout. OK, you
DO scream and shout but not those ear-piercing ones like my school mates did. And if you really like it, you stand and clap and maybe add a little cheer to it.
That will make the cast feel appreciated. And when you clap and cheer, please don't do it just for the sake of the 'wonderful' script. Wow, my grammar is getting bad. My lil sis spotted alot of grammatical errors on this post but I've already shoo-ed her (cause she's just too annoying!). So now I'm figuring out the mistakes but I can't spot it still. This proves that my English is getting suckish. I'm slacking in every subjects (except for Geog). Boo.
XoXo.
Labels: PLay.