Oww man. Love Like Woe is ultimately awesome. I heard of the song from Denny's tumblr and I was like: Hey, nice song. Anyway, I was supposed to hang out with Nabsz today. No, actually Wednesday but it got cancelled and I was wondering if we could go today but as expected, mom and dad won't let me. I was also invited to East Coast Park by Yong Xin and the others. Also, I can't go. Mom and dad gave me a lecture on "Schooling kids aren't supposed to go out with friends when there's no right purpose," and that "Shopping, having fun or just hanging out with friends at malls is a no-no". Gosh, that's old. So, are they trying to say that I can only go out with friends when I have to finish up my school project? It's also very difficult for me to go for class and team outing. This morning mom heard me wrongly again so I shall get this straight:
I didn't say my life is boring, mom, I just said that my life has no freedom. That's all.
So yeah, Nabsz and I are just going to stick to our intial plan that is to hang out right after school next week. Nabsz, we are so gonna kick some ass when the day comes. Trust me. We are. Oww, I need a warm big hug. This may sound funny, but I cried over this matter this morning. I'm a human and human beings are supposed to relate themselves to the world, and not only at home. I need to go out and explore the world. I wish, I wish, I wish, they would realize that things has changed, the world has changed and the people changes too.
XoXo.
Labels: Love Like Woe.



