I've made up my mind. I wanna go for piano lessons. All this while I've been learning to play it on my own. Well, actually with a little help from my sisters who went for classes when they were young. I don't really have piano lessons. Never. I grew up listening to both my elder sisters play the piano and I fell for it instantly. At 7, I learnt to play the piano. At 7 half, I already knew how to play 'Old McDonald'. At 13+, I stopped playing. At 14, after watching The Last Song, I got the feeling back.
I want to play the piano for real. Mom and dad always said that I have 'something' for the piano. I can remember the notes fast. If I play a song for at least half a day, I can already remember the entire song without looking at the notes. Dad wants me to carry on. I guess I should. I'm hopeless in Math but maybe piano is my strength and I don't want it to go to waste. I have my mom and dad supporting me behind. They were happy when I said that I want to go for piano lessons. I hope this time it will work. I want to make my parents proud like how my sisters do.
XoXo.
Labels: The keys.



