Hanisah
Friday, May 7, 2010 @ Badtmanz.

I miss blogging alot so I'm gonna blog alot today. Hope you don't mind. I just cut my fringe. I don't know if it's pretty or not. Yes, I always cut my own fringe. That is why my fringe always turn up ugly or funny or senget. I want to put up videos of me doing song covers here.but. I'm not sure, my voice ain't that nice but I love singing. I don't know, maybe I'm just trying to show off. Nah, I'll think about it. Maybe soon.


Three more papers to go and Nabsz and I will go for a movie. Whoooo. Yes people, that's right. I have a date with Nabsz right after our last paper-Maths! Awesome. I know right? Like totally exciting kan. I friggin' need to shopp. The cute bby at the shops are calling me. They want me to buy them. Orh, I pity them alot. Seriously. I can't wait for the last paper to just end and Nabsz and I will just head down to the movies. We are so gonna shop. Shucks. I need to starve for the next few days just to get a hold of those pretty bucks. I'm sorry tummy.

XoXo.

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.