Hanisah
Saturday, April 24, 2010 @ Take Me On a Ride To Alexandria.

I was reading the Urban newspaper yesterday when I caught a page about summer shoes for guys and thought that I could post it here. Here are some tips for guys on wearing summer shoes especially in this humid weather we've got here in Singapore, you boys should try to kick off those flip-flops and try on summer shoes instead.

Buying summer shoes is only half the battle. Here are tips on how to wear them in Singapore's weather and still keep cool.

TIPS ON WEARING SUMMER SHOES.
-loafers, boat shoes
Boat Shoes. (sorry for the unclear pict)



Leather loafers.





Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.