I love love love my fourteenth birthday though the celebration this year wasn't very 'boomsxz' and there's not really much 'umphh' to it. I had a small traditional like celebration with my family (traditional as in those with cakes). Mom cooked some dishes and dad bought me a choc cake from The Royals. I was pretty disappointed when I didn't see any pizza or KFC. It's kind of our family tradition to order pizza and KFC if we're not eating out on our birthday. As expected, mom and dad gave me 100bucks. I thought as I grow older, the amount would increase. Darn. Second sis bought me tickets to a play while first sis bought me a dress.
Superman. I like the cap (Philly's national flag). Filipino ftw!
The next day I came to school and I found a Forever21 bag under my table. As expected, it was from NabNab. Inside the bag was some sort of a paradise. Haha. There were lots of stuffs in there. Cards, choc bar, shoe keychain (lol, I love shoe keychain), cardigan and more. After school I met up with my primary school friends a.k.a best friends and close buddies. It was rather pathetic that only 5 of us turned up but I had fun though. After the guys left, the three girls, which includes me, did what girls would do on an outing and one of them were neoprints. Of course, neoprints is one of the best stuffs to keep you crazy. The small 'room' would always be so chaotic and that was what happened to us. Ohyeah, I've finally bought my dream G-Shock watch. Sis still thinks it's tacky. She can be very annoying, you see.
XoXo.
Labels: Choc cake.




