Hanisah
Tuesday, April 13, 2010 @ Prada someday?

I'm staying at home infront of the comp today. It's elearning at my school so no classes! Yes! Today I shall post alot since I have nothing to do in between my time doing the elearning assignments.


Hanisah is turning a year older tomorrow! I've been craving for hell lots of stuffs. I'm wishing that my cravings would at least be reduced when tomorrow comes. Mom, dad, I'm fine if you both give me cash again this year. Haha, the past two years mom & dad gave me 50bucks and 100bucks with no other presents. I was young then and I thought money is nothing. Now that I can hang out with besties and friends after school and weekends, I want money! So when my stress comes, I can just shop. Last Saturday I went to Jurong Point to shop but I was so dumb to leave my money at home. I could hear the stuffs at Converse, Leather Atrium, Adidas, CottonOn, RubiShoes and other stores calling out my name. I want to buy them! I pity them, you see. It's ok, when I get my money tomorrow (hopefully) I'll buy you all, ok babies!

XoXo.

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.