I don't really have anything to blog about today. Anyway, my little annoying booger (little sis) just gave me 7 bucks as my late birthday present. I kinda forced her to give me something, actually. She was like "Urgh, I starved in school just for the sake of you, just be thankful okay!" and handed the money to me. Haha, she's so cute. I just wanna tear her into pieces. I love and hate her at the same time. Gosh, I find myself loving my family more now. Maybe cause I don't have any dude to love now. I've pledged to be a good girl, you see. I'm not gonna lie to my parents and be in any r/s behind their backs. I just don't know how long I can stay this way. I mean, there must be a time when I'd be caught up in such situation whereby I've to choose between a guy or my family. It happened before, you see, so I doubt that I can stay like this forever. Hanisah, you just have to be strong, alright? ;)
XoXo.
Labels: Good Girl.



