My cousins and I had an outing yesterday. First we had breakfast at The Manhattan Fish Market. It's already Halal, so thumbs up! Afterwards we played around with one of our cousin's Canon EOS camera at the shopping mall water playground. Snapsnapsnap! After we tire ourselves with the ridiculously ridiculous photoshoot we went to Eighteen Chefs to have our dessert; Ice-Cream. NomNomNom.
At night younger sis and I accompanied dad to his CEO's maulidur rasul at his home. Correction-one of his homes. I just found out that dad's CEO is a millionare (and own a cople of landed homes and HDB). So. The house we went was a semi-d and it only takes 2mins to a street of high-end restaurants and cafes (as in those restaurants with pretty chandelier and that sells champagne and stuffs). Ohoh! One of the restaurants are named "(I cant rmb) Bistro" and then dad was like "Oh, the name, just like our restaurant. Remember?" Some of you guys might not know. My family used to rent this place near town when I was about 6 years old and then we set up a restaurant/cafe with the name "City Bistro". I kind of grew up there so yeah, it's a very memorable place for me. Dad used to fetch younger sis and I from school and drive us to the shop. And we spent our whole day there. Apparently mom and dad was buy with their own stuffs. Dad with his never-ending busy job while mom was pregnant at that time. Finally they decided to shut down the business. It was a wrong step, I tell you. I miss you CityBistro.



