I'm glad I didn't burn the HomeEcons room yesterday. The coursework was fine. I cooked Seafood Fried Rice. Mom's recipe. I practised cooking it with mom on Sunday. It was fun though mom was a little bit moody.
Early in the morning today dad came up to me and started asking me weird, awkward, unreasonable questions. Who was all out going like "Do you have male friends?" and I replied "Uhh, yeah, of course, I have plenty of them," and then he asked again "I meant male friends as in 'special' male friends..." Ohgosh, at this point I was like freakishly taken aback. So with a definite reply I said "no". Then he went on again asking exactly at what time my school will end today and other uncomfortable questions. It was really an awkward moment.
Tomorrow's NAPFA test and I don't care even in this state whereby my foot is swollen due to somekind of "soft tissue" (the doc said my soft tissue was interupted or smth, I pretty much don't care). Yes, I've injured my foot. It's getting better so regardless of my injury, I'll still go for my NAPFA. Running should be fine, but I'm thinking on how I'm going to do the standing broad jump. Landing flat on my feet would absolutely be an unpleasant thing, I predict.
Here's some awesome cute photos.
I used to drool over this
Want.







