Nabihah and I went out yesterday. I had to survey the place where we're doing the CIP. I had to make sure that the place suits with the activities being conducted and most importantly was to ensure that the place still exists. NabNab and I went to JP. I shopped, she shopped. In other words, we shopped. I bought Tania her birthday gift. I hope you'll like it ;)
I'm in love with leather stuffs. Faux leather. Genuine leather is not healthy, you're just killing the animals.
I saw a cute pair of leather sandals at Leather Atrium for only 18 ish bucks. Omg. And I realized my leather watch is getting stinky. I can't even wear it for exercise and P.E cause leather absorbs sweats. I checked the back of the strap and there it states "Genuine Leather". That explains the stinky smell. Gross. I need the G-Shock watch. Oh yes, on Thursday I bought myself a kicks/dunks from CottonOn. I guess it's an imitation but it still looks cute though. Well, it was selling at such a cheap price, so why not? CottonOn is having a sale. Like Oh.My.Gosh. The moment I stepped into the shop I was like screaming. Not literally screaming on the outside;I was screaming in my heart. It was a paradise. Now, back to the shopping at JP. I even saw this pair of gorgeous Nike kicks/dunks which was selling at only 99 ish bucks. It's quite cheap for a genuine brand. I'm glad that almost all my stress has been flushed away after all those shopping. I love you, shopping malls. Without you I might be dead by now. *Yawns* Hanisah is feeling very tired now. Goodnight, people & sweetdreams. XoXo.
Labels: ShoppingMalls.





