Hanisah
Sunday, March 21, 2010 @ March




I can definitely say that my March holidays is totally not what it's supposed to be like. Many would agree with me, of course. What's the use of having a long vacation when we still have to come back to school for extra lessons, cca and stuffs? I had a pretty rough one.


Monday- Bengkel Melayu (about 10hrs)

Tuesday-Bengkel Melayu (about 9hrs)
Ngaji at night


Wednesday- out
Ngaji at night

I had to wake up as early as normal school days cause I had to change my passport photo and stuffs so we had to arrive early to avoid the long queue. Yes, we made it. After settling the passport stuffs at around 10am, we (dad and two of my sisters) drove around town just to see the city skyline and other pretty stuffs before we headed down to Arab Street for breakfast. Well, I saw Rauzan. Yeah, you may not know him. He's a local singer which I define him as 'celeb tak menjadi'. He's eyebrows were like..ohmyy, very well-defined for a guy. And he smokes, uhh! Other than that he does look quite nice. After breakfast dad dropped us at town. We went to Borders and Kinokuniya. Finally, we went to Great World City to catch our movie. Alice In Wonderland 3D. Always watch 3D movies there. Lesser people, and bigger screens' it's worth-it. Awesome movie, I say. Alice's dresses are all so adorable! Lastly, dad picked us up after the movie and we had lunch at Adam Road foodcourt.


Thursday-Back to school for training
Ngaji at night

New coach. Different technique of coaching. I still prefer JL. I didn't have time to rest before rushing to ngaji. My feet was aching while ngaji and my ustazah was very tired so she keep on dozing off while I was reading the Quran infront of her. I had to re-read alot of times cause she didn't get to hear. In the end, I had to return home late. About 9.30. Return home, had late dinner and then off to bed.



Friday- Friendly match at naval base
Ngaji at night



But still, my crazy bunch of ussbbg girls made my holiday a nice one though. My Thursday and Friday was better.



Drools.
Sperry Top-Sider “Seamate” Two-Tone Pack

Shia (:




Peace, Love & Respect,
HANISAH
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.