
Good morning,
I'm still in my pjs but seriously, I don't stink though I haven't shower. I guess blogging in my pjs is way better cause it feels comfortable but the think is I'm always crapping whenever I just woke up from sleep. Like now. Why the heck am I talking about myself wearing pjs and all? I better wash up my face first.
Okay, done.
It's mom and dad's anniversary today. The 22nd. Sister's away for a Milo Relay at Sentosa today and after she got back we'll be heading to Johore Bahru. Guess what? As usual we'll be celebrating this memorable day together and this year mom and dad had planned to eat out at a hotel. Wow, to recap how they celebrated their memorable day is quite amazing. Last year they brought my relatives from both my parents' side for a vacation to Malacca and the hotel bills were paid by them. Mom and dad's reason for paying them the hotel bills was to allow alot of them to come along so that we can get together. Awww. Once upon a time they also flew to Bali on their anniversary. I meant just the two of them. Man, mom and dad are such a cute and happy couple.
Peace, Love & Respect,
HANISAH
XOXO
Labels: The 22nd.


