Hanisah
Sunday, March 28, 2010 @ I love NY only as a friend.

Ohyeah.. The Urban Friday paper. My must-read newspaper (:



I was pretty darn bored today. So these was what I did. LOL.
Birthday coming in approximately 2 weeks time. Fourteen.



(from the top left)LA! . NIL . NIL . I want my long hair back!

Oh as I was

There are actually more but I'm not putting it up and here's a few tips on how to dress well by Denny.


Random Fashion Tips from Denny. (Grabbed from his Tumblr)
* Don’t over accessorize! i think 3 things would be the most.

* If you are wearing awesome socks, show it off! roll up your pants or a cute skirt to finish it off

* If you are wearing a tie, it must never go past your waist or belt area, it would look tacky if it does.

* Don’t wear a plaid shirt and a striped t-shirt together, seriously.

* When you wear high tops, it’s always best to show off the tounge of the shoes, never hide it.

* I tend to match alot, but matching way too much can come off sketchy. But I guess it really depends on how great you match things.

* I never liked the backpack with the preppy, dapper look, it takes alot out of your style. If you are doing the preppy look, messenger bags are your answer.

* I’m a fan of those fake clear buddy holly glasses, I AM NOT A FAN of those 3d glasses with the lenses taken out.

* Don’t wear white pants when it’s raining.



Hugs, Love & Respect,
HANISAH
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.