This style is totally in. I love it.
I'm so craving for this watch. I saw this at CityChain today.
Me: See. *Lawa kan? (*Nice isn't it?)
Sis: Just look at the price. It's not nice either. It will soon look tacky in the future, *tak payah beli. (*no need to buy)
Me: Okay. *in my heart: I'm so gonna get my hands on them*
This was what happened while sis was browsing through the watches. Dad was doing his work on his iPhone and coincidentally he was standing near the G-Shock column. I said to him that the watch (the picture above) is pretty while pointing at it. I was asking for it indirectly, of course. I was hoping dad would consider on buying it for my birthday. Praying hard.
I have the same exact top and beanie but in different colors.I have problems matching it up cause the colors are totally not in contrast.
The top is in grey, white and maroon.
The beanie is in yellow and red.
So how?!
I saw many messages on my tagboard when I checked my blog today so I shall reply them on my post instead. Sorry for the tiny fonts.
____________________________________________________________________
Alvin; Haha, thanks. My english is 'perfect' only virtually. I don't speak perfect english except to some people. I speak Singlish to you, remember?
NabNab; Alright! I will (:
Batman; Haha, yes. Ohyeah, you've finished going through all that. HOW did you managed to do it? Okay, I'm just being lame.
Jannah; Yeah, I will and good luck for you Mid-Year too (:
Terra; OMGOSH! Are you for sure? A filipino is actuall stalking me. How awesome is that? And yeah, it will be great to get to know each other. Hello btw.
____________________________________________________________________
Hugs, Love & Respect,
HANISAH
XoXo
Labels: Candypop.


