Hanisah
Monday, February 22, 2010 @ Non-stop Headache.
Last Friday a few other unitians and I went to RI to represent our school in a Melayu competition. Gosh I haven't fully recover from my fever yet I came cause I was told that there will be no replacement if I was absent. I almost fainted when I was sitting in the room. I was chosen to represent in the English-Malay translation text. It was fine except for the part when I stepped into the room. My head was spinning and it felt heavy. I felt like fainting. My body felt really warm. There were lots of people in the room. I think its a lecture room. The seats were arranged in the staircase-like form and of course, it's air-conditioned. Apparently the lecture room somehow reminds me of Wizards Of Waverly Place. Well the place was awesome by the way. I remember the last time I went there. I meant the RJC part. Well you know RJC and RI are joint together right? Mm-hmm, the last time I went there was to watch my sis perform in a play. Yeah, she is an alumni in RJC. And though I was sick, I managed to check out the people there. There were lots of other kids from other schools also representing their schools and most of them looked like those smart kids. The best part was seeing those smart looking-handsome-but still non-nerdy guys. Haha. The feeling of being around smart Melayu kids was great. Gosh, I should have done better for my PSLE and gone to RGS, maybe? RI guys aren't that bad looking either.


Now I'll proceed to the stuffs I did that night. After I got back, I took my medicine and rested for awhile before my sisters and I went to Aloha Loyang. We had a family chalet (mom's side). It was awesome. How weird it was that my headache was switched off for the two days I was at the chalet. The chalet was supposed to be 3 days and 2 nights but mom and dad didn't want sis and I to skip our madrasah so we had to return home on Saturday night right after our BBQ. BAHS.





Peace, Love & Respect,
HANISAH
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.