Hanisah
Saturday, January 30, 2010 @ This Is Not The End.

Firstly, I would like to thank to the people out there who supports my blog. I've been receiving and hearing great stuffs about my blog. There's a number who have asked for my email or any other stuffs to keep in contact with me. I'm greatly surpised. About the contact thingy, I'll think about it alright. Thanks and keep tuning in to my blog. Hahs.

Remember this guy above? Yes, he's the guy I said I'm 'stalking'. Guess what? I wrote something on his FB wall and he replied to it! Isn't that like oh-my-gosh. I was right. He did removed his tumblr. Ohman, he's the one who made me gaga over tumblr and now he has deleted his with the reason that it's silly. I also found out that he's single again. Gosh, why must he be available only when I'm already not? Haha, I'm kidding. Here's a few photographs he posted on the web where my blogpost photos came from. Yeah, I found him from the web and I'm not gonna tell you what web it is. Alright, one clue;it's a fashion web and it's open to public to upload their fashion related photos. I'm inspired by his style. He just know how to pull off almost every style and he's not metro. Fyi.

He looks lanky in some of the photos cause I've changed the photo size too much :/

Gosh, check out his swag. Isn't it awesome?
Mouseketeer.

Spidey. Love the bag :/

Is he trying to pull off the 'pilot' look? Cause I love the cap.

The shoes. It's a leather version of a sidewalk surfer. I guess?

Shades.

Sis once told me that gays love purple. I say he look hott in purple.

haha, cute.

Mister Kermit.



This is not the end for today. I still have some other stuffs to share with you guys.

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.