OMGOSH this week was crazy. I think I'm getting insane everyday and for the forth time, someone said that I'm horny. Aha. KYX and I we'll be hanging out and playing bball tomorrow. Other than that, this week, I was appointed to be the class chairperson. Damn. I remembered the last time being one and I screwed up everything. Apparently cause I wasn't as noisy as I am now and it was very difficult for me to handle the class last time. Talking about now, I'm trying to get used to this position. NabNab is the vice-chair now. Congrats. Here's some videos I would like to share.1. They are not gay. They like girls (& Albert has a gf).
2. They were bored.
3. They felt like dancing more than singing.
4. nothing was choreographed; they just did whatever.
5. They weren't serious; this was just for fun.
6. you know you like it. ;)
RyanAndAngelo again! They are my favourites! like seriously omg
Peace, Love & Respect,
HANISAH
XoXo
Labels: retards.


