Hanisah
Friday, January 8, 2010 @ Running Down Cali.
First week of school was rather smooth except for the second day when I was caught talking during lesson. I made myself apologize to the teacher at the end of the lesson. BAHS. Second sis had her first day of teaching in Unity Primary School on January 6. She said being a teacher is superduper tiring and the first few days was quite havoc. Apparently she has a class of her own. I can't believe that sis is now a teacher. Man, she's old. I hurt my leg today. I can't straighten it cause my knee cap seemed dislocated. Haha, I don't know, it's just a minor inner injury and yet it is killing me. It's getting late now. My blanket is calling me. Hanisah signing off.


This was what I found on the guy's Tumblr whom I'm currently 'stalking'. No, I'm kidding. I'm not stalking him; I'm stalking his Tumblr.

Him: Seriously, I think every asian has at least one Lacoste apparel.
And I say; No :D


The fonts in red and the croc photo above is what I found on his Tumblr. Oh, which reminds me that I haven't been updating my Tumblr. Okay, here's a fact, he likes asian and I like Filipinos. I know, Filipinos are also Asians. I'm just being very specific. He likes Asians as in Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Filipinos (Malays?) and I simply like Filipinos but Filipino American seems much more interesting. Seriously. OH and that is why he's a Filipino American! Aha, I don't understand myself at this moment.



Peace, Love & Respect,
HANISAH
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.