Hey gorgeous people.I had a crazy-amazing-fantastic-awesome day today. I had a date with YongXin. We studied (wow) and played bball and guess what; I saw a guy trying to take a photo of me secretly. I can so see him peeping at us since he came to sit near us while we were taking a break. We were about to leave the bball court when this guy tilted his camera (amazingly he had the camera I wanted) to my direction and trying to press the snap button. I can't believe he did it secretly. Can't he just notify me so that I could at least pose? Gosh. Hanisah's talking craps. I just found a site that shares amazing photos. My blog photo for today and the previous post was from the site. To be precise; it's a Tumblr. Guys, try Tumblr. It's pretty awesome.
Oh! I took the minah application thingy on fb. After which I checked out the creator's blog cause I was curious about their language (I just don't understand what the results to the application was saying). I was reading the blog when I find myself caught up with their language. Apparently I find that the way minah&matrep speak is kind of interesting. Surprisingly the blog had somehow occupy my evening today. I was serious when I said that I find their language interesting though some are just too lame for me to agree. Nonetheless, there are some which sounded pretty funny; in a good way. I guess that's all for today. This is Hanisah signing off.
Dang this is epic.
Peace, Love & Respect,
HANISAH
XoXo
Labels: minahAndmat.


