Hanisah
Saturday, January 30, 2010 @ Cause They're Talented.
This is the second post for today.

Song covers done by filipinos! I meant awesome filipinos. These are the talented filipinos whom I've favourited;

Joseph Vincent
Ryan And Angelo
AJ Rafael
Krissy and Ericka
Mark Mejia
Albert Posis
Gabe Bondoc

I love this particular choreo so much that I post it twice. I've told that I'll film my sis and I dancing to the moves. Sorry, we still haven't filmed yet cause the battery is flat and we've misplaced the recharger.



Aren't they gorgeous? Yes, they're sisters.



I guess that's all for today cause I'm running late. Alright peeps, I'm off.



Peace, Love & Respect,
HANISAH
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.