http://orked-and-roses.tumblr.com/
I'm leaving for my family vacation tomorrow. It's gonna be a hell lots of fun. We're travelling to Malaysia-Only? Well I just discovered that it's actually a great place to explore. We've planned to have water rafting. We'll travel around Malaysia and we'll book a hotel/resort/motel etc only when we need a place to stay. Basically we're stopping by many states. Just like a year ago.
I spent my morning packing my luggage and after which my sisters and I danced to the Hindi karaoke disc which mom had bought about a month ago. Ohgosh, it was superb. We danced to the songs from the old Hindi films such as Maahi Ve, You Are My Soniyeh, Bole Chudiyan, etc. The choreographer must be a talented one. I oh-so love the dance moves. I just feel the urge to say this. I LOVE GLEE! Okay, that feels better.
And I wrote some poems;
Love could turn
thorn into roses
prison into palace
hate into love
tears into smile
dark into light
Cinta bisa membuat
duri menjadi mawar
neraka menjadi syurga
benci menjadi sayang
air mata menjadi senyuman
pohon menjadi bunga
malam menjadi siang
hujan menjadi mentari
suka menjadi duka
dan cinta bisa menjadi segala-galanya
I'm not great in poetry. FAILZ.
Keychain dunks. Drools.











See? Everything makes a part when it comes to styling yourself such as the hairstyles. I love the hairstyles on the photograph of the three boys.
Peace, Love & Respect
HANISAH
XoXo
Labels: Vogue Kids.


