
Zomgosh, I've fallen for Hindi movies (and Zac Efron). This week there's no school and neither is there bball so I spent my time watching films at home. First sis had finished her exams last Tuesday. I was absolutely relieved cause I can now switch on the Tv to whatever volume I want. Mom didn't allow me to switch the volume (where I can hear without any difficulties) so I've spent most of my time trying to figure out what the people on Tv was saying. My family and I had steamboat for dinner at home on Wednesday. We shopped for the ingrediants in the morning and rented a hell lot of VCDs/Dvds.
I watched all kinds of films at home non-stop. From Indon movies to Arab, Hindi, Malay and English. On Monday and Tuesday I ransacked the cupboard where mom keeps ALL her VCDs and DVDs duh-ly cause I wanted to watch it. Seriously, mom's mad about them. You could find films from romance, horror, fantasy, kids etc. From Wednesday to Friday I've watched the rented discs and a few of ours. For the first time, I've watched 17 Again (how pathetic to watch it only now) and damn I've fallen for Zac Efron. I used to dislike him cause I've always regarded him as just a pretty face boy who's chased by girls that are blindfolded by his looks but after watching 17 Again; Ohmy, now I know why girls are chasing after him. He's not a bad actor after all. Two thumbs up from me. Gosh, I've broken the record of Siti Hanisah Hassan for watching the most films in a week. Here's the movies I've watch within this week.
Mukhsin
Sepet
Gubra
Eiffel...I'm in love
17 Again
I love you, man
27 Dresses
Coraline
Paper Heart
Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gam
Ketika Cinta Bertasbih
I can't recall if there's more but that's all I can remember. I'm in love with GLEE and Hindi movies. I'm supposed to be packing my luggage for my family vacation this coming week. Yeah, guys. I'm leaving and here's a song sang by Matthew Morrison from a scene in the awesome show; GLEE. There's no relevence to it if I were to fit this song to this situation that I'm leaving soon but the first word in the title of the song does, doesn't it? Man, I don't make sense, do I? Basically I'm putting up this video/audio just because I just love how Matthew Morrison sang it on the show.
The videos below are scenes from the show GLEE. It's amazing. I can't find any other better quality so here's the best I could find.
Another acapella


Peace, Love & Respect,
HANISAH
XoXo
Labels: jet plane


