Hanisah
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 @ Childhood Dream Vanished.

I was having breakfast at KFC with my family when suddenly first sis popped out a question to me that says; Nisah, what would you want to be when you grow up? And I responded "A writer?" in an unsure tone. It kept me thinking. Where have my childhood dreams gone to? I used to dream of being a doctor when I was in kindergarten and then as I grew up in Primary School, I've thought of an astronomy scientist. Now that I've turned into a teen, I'm thinking of being a writer. It gives me chills thinking of my future. If anything happens, maybe I should just join dad. That is to become a real-estate agent under his association. Well that would be awkward working with dad. BAHS.

Isn't this awesome? Oh I just love them.


They're just an average 15 and 16 years old kiddos living in California (fyi. When I was young I used to dream of living in California) . I guess they're Filipinos. For crying out loud; They're Filipinos! (I think) I have no idea why I'm crazy about The Filipinos. I realized that I find it entertaining checking out Tumblr or watching videos of Asians who lives in America. For example; the guy I've been stalking. He's also an Asian who lives in America and I know DanishBieber is dying to live there. Talking about the video, my sis and I have been working on the dance moves and I'm overjoyed to say that we've managed to get the moves 'quite' right within half a day. Thank gosh sis has some talents in dancing. Seriously, I STILL think sis' a genious. She's smart, great in art and she could dance as if she've been on dance lessons. I'm talking about those street dance. She could start by listening to a particular song and then choreograph some moves of her own right away. Hmph, we'll probably make a video when we've mastered the moves. This is Hanisah signing off.



Peace, Love & Respect,
HANISAH
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.