Hanisah
Wednesday, December 2, 2009 @ Asians are awesome.
Accompanied mom to the supermarket yesterday. She shopped for groceries like whoa (the whole trolley was covered with grocery bags) and of course I got to buy my stuffs too. Cheese and tuna. Zomg. Then we had dinner at Jalapeno's. We had yummy stuffs. I saw DanishBieber's cousin. Apparently she's working there. Cool. Dad was still working at that moment so we took a cab home.



We had match today. I guess I fought like nobody's business (if to be compared to other matches) but I played like crap. Ohgosh I can't forgive myself for not going for a lay-up instead of shooting from far. At least there's a better chance. Anyway we had KFC after match. I bought Zinger and yes I've covered all my debts. Debts from Daphne; check. Debts from Hwee Shan; check. Debts from second sis; check. Debts from bestie; check (this Friday). Dad is buying a new camera. Again? It's for his work, of course. He's buying a Canon. Damn. The red/pink Samsung camera dad bought was actually for my sisters and I to use on any occasion. Gosh I hate it. I want Canon.




My annoying booger is coming home tomorrow. Is that a good news? I just hope there's no flight delay cause I have match at two. I'm out of words. This is Hanisah signing off.





Check out their swag. Kids with style. Dang, why wasn't I like them when I was young? (pointing fingers to mom)

Risky Business. Yes. I've own it ;)



Peace, Love & Respect,
HANISAH
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.