
I'm stalking this guy above. Yes, it's the same guy in the November 26 post.
Celebrated Hari Raya Aidiladha yesterday. Visited aunt's house. Met up with grandma there. Then my family and my aunt's family (including grandma) went to my other aunt's house to visit my neawly born nephew; MUHAMMAD FIRDAUS AQIL. That's he's name. By then we've eaten a lot. Two houses served us with incredibly delicious food which couldn't make me stop eating. Then dad dropped us (my cousins, sisters and I) off at Northpoint. We duh-ly wanted to grab Starbucks and Chewy Junior (and we did). My family and I watched the last episode of NurKasih while eating otah, Ramly burger and Chewyjunior when we reached home. Ohmygosh. The show is awesome.
Second sis and I woke up at 4 in the morning. Sis wanted to practise on her run for the marathon again. I cycled. Sis ran. After which we laze around at the carpark. I was insane. I lied on the road and rolled myself at the hump and then we both climbed from the first floor to the second floor. It was amazing. I felt like spiderman.



Anyway I think I'm having diarrhoea. Almost the whole family has it except for mom and first sis. I would say it's better to be called as food poisoning. Ohgosh, which reminds me of the time when I was infected by stomach flu. It was as if you can't take control of your own body. I just couldn't control myself. Sorry to say this but I just kept on throwing up and shitting cause I can't control. It just happened. Just like that. It was awful. Anyways, back to now. Younger sis and dad just returned from seeing the doctor. They both had prescribed medicines which second sis and I are also going to take and mom's only cooking porridge for today, oh my. Gosh I'm suppose to wake up at 12 tomorrow or better; not to sleep at all. Basically my family and I are going to send younger sis to the school. After which we will follow up the school bus to the airport. Five days without my annoying booger. Aww. This is Hanisah signing off.
Omg. The video below is AJ Rafael singing Gabe Bondoc's original song. Remember Gabe? The Youtube guy I had a crush on last time.
Peace, Love & Respect
HANISAH
XoXo
Labels: diarrhoea.


