Hanisah
Sunday, November 22, 2009 @ The angel wears Prada.


I've updated my other blog where I blog the stories I've written. Link on the right.

Had dinner after the kelas agama yesterday. Guy cousin came along. After the wonderful dinner we went to IMM to have a little shopping. I bought a shawl. A PINK one. Eww. I used to hate pink but as I grow older I seem to love it. Have I gone insane? Mom and I watched a chinese horror movie when we returned home. We screamed and cover our faces with pillows together. How cute is that. I can say that mom and I are the ones who will always scream the first when we watch a horror movie. Maybe it's how we connect.


I've been thinking of a camera as an alternative to a phone. If mom and dad wouldn't allow me to have a phone at this age, (which is ridiculous) a camera would be perfectly find. My best friend Ainnie has influenced me into photography when I was 11 yet till now I haven't been expanding my interest. Now photography is so in. I seriously want a camera. SLR camera are totally in now but I've been thinking of a digital camera or those polaroid instant print camera. I don't really like to buy stuffs which are common. Yes, I know that if I'm into photography then SLR camera is the best for good quality images but I'm not a hardcore one. I've been thinking. If I ask mom and dad for a camera while my grades are horrible, will they even grant my wish? Only four As. Not as bad to me but I don't think that is up to their expectations though they look happy. It's very hard to be in a family where your siblings are bloody smart and you're considered the not as so-smart one. Mom and dad looks fine but I'm sure they want me to do better. 'Though they look happy, I have the urge to actually strive for the best. It's kinda embarassing when your siblings are so much smarter than you and both your sisters achieved an aggregate score (PSLE) of 30 over marks ahead of yours. Yeah maybe mom and dad will give in (as in get the camera) but having something by a snap doesn't have anything to it. When you do someting good and you get something good in return, you can feel the pride, the joy in it and you'll cherish what you receive. Gosh I'm being dumb. If mom and dad were to get me something that I want without having myself to work hard is good, isn't it? Pfft.


I've received my madrasah results. I improved by 00.05% and now I'm in the 8th position. How pathetic. Dad drove me to madrasah just now. Caught up with Siddiq. He asked why I ignored him. Gosh I'm so arrogant. I didn't even smile. Came to the classroom to take my report book. My ustazah wasn't there. She resigned. An ustaz took over my ustazah's position. Then again, I saw Siddiq in the same classroom. I ignored again. It's as if he didn't exist. Gosh, Hanisah is so bad. I took the report book from the ustaz and he put his hand infront of me, in a salam position. I was like..can I salam him? I guess he's not that much older than me. He can be considered as 'abang' (so it's kinda awkward for me to salam) I just salam-ed him anyway. It was kinda weird. BAHS. I just can't wait any longer for my family vacation and my dentist visit. Younger sis is flying off to Cambodia soon. Oh I'm so jealous (and proud). It's so fun to be smart and talented isn't it. First she went to Beijing a year ago and now she's flying off to Cambodia. Younger sis is bloody smart and awesomely great in art. Oh I hate her. Pfft. Of course not. She's my annoying booger. It was written on her report book that the way she shows her creativity in art is marvellous. My gosh, she's irritating me (I have a feeling she's a genius;last minute studying still has got her straight As) Hanisah is signing off.



Sam Tsui!




Oh yes I find him cute and he's VOICE oh my, incredible. He's smart and looks like some theatre guy. Yes I'm stalking him but I do find him kinda..you know, sissy (lembut)? But not to the max. He dresses well too. Oh I wish I could have a boyfriend like him (skip the sissy part).

Peace, Love & Respect
The Owner
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.