Urgh. I wasn't allowed to Jalan Raya with my best friends and good friends a.k.a primary school buddies-Fatehah, Ainnie, Luqman, Ammar, Mardu, Rafiq, Haikal. The reason to it was because I've planned it on October 14, which I'll be sitting for my Literature paper the next day. Mom and dad are strict when it comes to my studies. Gosh. Hanisah's pissed off.Yesterday and a day before yesterday was fun. I studied at Lot 1 library with bestie Fatehah on Thursday, October 8 after a quick change of my clothes as soon as I got back from school . I saw Hwee Shan, Chay Huey, Hazel and others. Hwee Shan said she liked my outfit. *Blushing* . I taught Fatehah some maths. On Algebra. Well.. that was totally the main point we met up at the library. We headed down to Surf&Skate and The Bluez after we studied. Turned out that some guys were following me.
Firstly, I went to Surf&Skate and there were some school guys leaning at the railings outside the shop. I went out of Surf&Skate and went to The Bluez; the shop next to Surf&Skate. The school guys followed me. I was browsing the iron-on stuffs. They were opposite of me. Thank God there was a divider (where the iron-on stuffs were hung) between us. They were saying "eh prompuan tu, prompuan tu". I felt uncomfortable so I went to the other side of the shop. I walked past one of the guys who turns out to be the oldest and not wearing a school uniform. One word to describe when I past him-STINKY. It's not the smell of body odour, I supposed. In malay I call it-tengek. We then headed to Popular CD-rama to buy earphones and Backstreet Boy's latest album but in the end I didn't buy the album. Thought of buying the album this Monday instead.
Oh I oh-so miss boybands-A1, BbMak, Westlife, blue etc.
YESTERDAY.
Spent around 4 hours in Lot 1 with NabNab right after school. The main point was to hang-out at the library. I borrowed two books with the titles- Street Art Characters (Graffiti,stensils etc) and Teen Zone -stylish living for teens (bedroom). Both are related to art. The latter book was borrowed cause I wanted to get ideas from it to continue on my little 'art gallery' bedroom. Seriously. My bedroom is like an art gellery where you can sfind stuffs pasted on the walls from pop art, graffiti, absract art, posters, a collage of photographs of besties and me and lots more. You could even find artsy stuffs like hundreds of coloured papers, coloured styrofoams, coloured strings, 50 different coloured markers and more. Gosh I LOVE my bedroom.
Below are 2 shots of some of the stuffs in my bedroom which I created/designed on my own.

This is Hanisah signing off.
Peace, Love & Respect,
Owner,
XoXo
Labels: Backstreet Boys.



