Hanisah
Friday, October 2, 2009 @ Mister Potatoe.


Yess I know the picture looks kinda freaky. That's the main purpose I put it up for today's picture. Forget about everything I've blog about my crush on my previous post. I'm just too tired to wait for him anymore. When the time comes, I'll grab it but if it doesn't, I'll just keep quiet and do nothing.





My End Of Year exam started yesterday. It was fine. I'm just counting down to the date that the exams will end and tomorrow. I'm having a Hari Raya openhouse at my home tomorrow. Feel free to come. Only if you know my address.





FYRAZ my mister poatatoe. (yes, with an 'e' behind and that's not him on the picture)


FYRAZ- My online friend whom I met about a month and a half ago. Gosh he's so funny and so good-looking when I met him for the first time. Once. Yeah, I met him only once recently. I just found out that he has made a new blog after he deleted his previous one due to his laziness to update.





To Fyraz-I've read your message on my tagboard, so you created the blog cause I asked you to? Haha, I was just joking my Mister Potatoe, you don't have to create it if you update it like...um..every 2 months? Anyway, it was sweet of you to create it cause I asked you to but seriously, you don't need to.





OMG I'm so jealous of DanishBieber about the F1 thingy. Currently chatting with him on msn. Gosh, the story that he told me about the two caucasian drunk guys at the F1 event made me laugh like nobody's business. Alright, this is the end. Hanisah's signing off.






Peace, Love & Respect,
The Owner
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.