
I've been changing alot lately. I'm not sure if its for the better or not. Even my supposedly 'american-accent' english has turned to the Cheena accent. That's what NabNab said and I've becoming less shameless and horny. GOSH! I even shared a cubicle with this friend of mine today. OHGOD that's a little too personal to tell huh?
This week school ends at 12.30am. AWESOME honey. So I had lunch with NabNab at Mcs after school. Ate a burger and then I made my way to KouFu to meet up my bball girlfriends after NabNab left. Then we went back to school though we were still early for training. I then heard gendang sounds and "good morning to all of you, good morning and how do you do~ " followed by claps. Then I was like "ZOMG ade dikir?". SHOOT. I borrowed Yong Xin's phone (thanks! ;D) to call Syadza if she mind coming back for dikir barat rehearsal (cause I really wanna attend it badly, some might know why) and I ended up not attending it. Gosh. Do you guys know how sickening it is to not have your own phone and you just have to depend on your instincts. Imagine if you're late to meet someone and when you arrived at the place and you can't find your friend and without knowing if your friend has left or hasn't arrive yet (especially when it's difficult to find public phone nowadays). Yes, I know this is out of point and has no relevence to my post but being in this situation annoys me. Urgh.
Okay, I just picked up a phone call. It was dad phoning mom. Apparently dad had just refilled his petrol car without bringing his wallet. WORST-driving without a driver's license. So yeah, dad has refilled the petrol car but he has no money to pay for it. OhGod..Talking about dad just reminds me of last week when he sent me to school early. It was a friday. Out of a sudden he said that we're having breakfast at Mcs and I was surprised and unprepared so I told him I might not wanna have breakfast cause I'm supposed to meet someone else and now I'm feeling bad.
*SORRY, BE RIGHT BACK. Mom just asked me to hand dad he's wallet.*
Okay. I'm back. I waited for dad for awhile and when I handed him his wallet he invited me to accompany him so thinking that I have nothing better to do, I went into the front seat. Hell man dad sped and I was like "Gosh, dad, chillaxz?!". Apparently dad was given 10minutes to retrieve his wallet at home. I now knew where I got my kanchong-ness from. Along the way home dad planned for another breakfast. Haha, dad never fails to conduct his one on one father-daughter meal thingy. Dad can be kinda weird. Seriously. So yeah, I have to cancel my breakfast with my bball girlfriends and my meet up with NabNab cause I'm having breakfast with my daddy!
Oh yeah! Which reminds me of an unexpected thing which happened few days ago. I was using the computer and mom was watching either a horror or an action movie on TV. Out of sudden mom blurted out "bastard" and another word "shit". I was wowed and said "You go girl!". How cute can mom be. This is the owner signing off.
Peace, Love & Respect
The Owner
XoXo
Labels: Breakfast with dad.


