
I've already known my overall exam results and hell man I passed every subjects. Finally I had gotten my A1 for Art back! AWESOME. DikirBarat performance in another six days. Goshh I'm so excited for that and again, I have to wear a guy's baju melayu which reminds me of last year's DikirBarat performance in primary school. Awww...sweet memoirs.
Anyway, NabNab and I had a little shopping day yesterday after school. We went to AMK Hub. Apparently it was my first time there. How sad. Changed into home clothes, window shopping, ate lunch (mexican pizza from PieKia), ate mixed fruit ice-kacang (whatever the name is), shopp! NabNab bought a Check bag for only s$20. That's really worth it, I tell you. Original price was s$50+ We even snapped photos! SnapSnap.
Some of you guys might have seen the photographs of me on facebook in the album Virgin Escapades or also known as sisters day out. Basically, mom and dad are strict so they wouldn't really allow my younger sisters and I to hang-out to faraway places (but as I get older, I tend to go out secretly) with friends and so second sis pitied us and loves having our sisters day out at awesome places like eating at Anatolia Restaurant as an example. The Virgin Escapades basically means the virgins who escaped from home to roam around places (created by second sis). I'll just recap the stuffs I've done on that day.
Order in sequence.
Shop at Bugis Street
Shop at Golden Landmark
Ate in town (Anatolia Restaurant, fyi, I love Turkish food)
Window shopping at Ion Orchard and Wheelock Place
Starbucks at Ion Orchard
Neoprints
Home Sour Home
Gosh many people have been asking why I love Farhan Shah so much 'though he's not that great (not what I think). I've been listening to him sing with his band for quite a long time. I knew him from there and then this year he was a contestant in Singapore Idol and I saw him sang in this particular video which has made me fall for him and he sang great in it, alright! Here's the video.
Forward to 5:35
I just realized that all this while (before Singpore Idol season3) I've seen Faizal Isa before. Sleeq and him are kinda close (I guess). Alright, you would probably know I'm a big fan of Sleeq thus I check out videos of them on Youtube frequently and quite a number of the videos has Faizal in it. Duh-ly singing. When I saw him on the videos (last time) I was like: Who the hell is this guy trying to interfere Sleeq. And now he turned out to be in Singapore Idol and cuter than he was before. Maybe Faizal's fan out there can check it out. Bahs. Since Farhan's out, now I'm supporting my second best contestant that is Sezairi and IF he's out, I'll support my third best contestant, Tabitha. L-O-L. It wouldn't be fun watching the show without supporting any of them right? I'm out guys (to play Sims2). This is Hanisah signing off.
Peace, Love & Respect,
The Owner
XoXo
Labels: Golden Landmark.


