Hanisah
Sunday, October 25, 2009 @ Down The Drain.


I had my Arab and Aqidah exam this morning. I can say that it's so-so. I was told that my family and I are going on a vacation this holiday. AWESOME. I hope to have the long road-trip like last year. It was swweeet!

This was the states we stayed in within the 7 days-5 hotels December vacation last year.
Order in sequence

Port Dickson
Ipoh, Perak
Kampar (located further down Ipoh)
Pangkor Island
Kuala Lumpur

And yes, it was a fun and adventurous vacation. ADVENTUROUS, I say. I also tried caving in this massive, super dark cave where you can die of falling from great heights if you were to let go of your hands from the rocks. I also kayak, snorkell and more super duper fun stuffs which you can do in Malaysia. For now I'm praying that we'll be having a roadtrip again (mom, dad, I hope you're reading this!)


Thank Gosh dad has a blue baju melayu which I can wear for dikir barat performance but dang it's a little too big. Any guys out there who are sincere enough to lend me your blue baju melayu? Please? This is Hanisah signing off.


Peace, Love & Respect,
The Owner
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.