Hanisah
Monday, September 7, 2009 @ Just One Night.


Yesterday I had break fast with my relatives at my cousin's home. The food was superb. 5 star ratings! Then mum and dad dropped my sisters and I at WestMall cause sis wanted to buy the cute tops at Tom&Stephanie. I went to TheFaceShop to buy an eyeliner for Hari Raya. I LOVE TheFaceShop. Anyway got my results recently. Ohgosh, failed science and chinese. Should've done better for physics, chemistry was fine. These are the grades to my horrible results.

English A1

Higher Malay A2

Chinese F9

Mathematics A2

Science E8

Geography A1

History A1

Literature A1

D&T A2

Art A2 (sigh)

Home Econs VR

This is my very first time in my life that I failed my subjects on CA/SA. Mum had been nagging and mad about the grades while dad, as a quite open-minded parent called me and discussed on what has happened to me recently and what are the things that has affected my results. Dad was happy enough that I achieved As. As for the chinese, hmm, no comment. Science..dad discussed with me what I will do to improve on the subject. Dad can be really weird and too concern sometimes. That's how my dad is. I'm already used to his antics [laughs].

Looking forward to Wednesday. SWENSENS DAY! My family and I wil be breaking fast at Swensens and then we'll go to Geylang Bazaar and after that some shopping at the boutiques/little cute shops in Arab Street/Kampong Glam. I'm hoping to see SleeQ in Arab Street again. This time, I'll come to them and ask for their autograph [as if I dare; used to have starstruck for the past few times when I saw them, LOL]. This is the owner signing off. Toodles.



Peace, Love & Respect,
The Owner
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.