
Yesterday was the best day I've had since the last one. Oh goshh, meeting my primary school friends on teachers day was like hectic. First I reached cck mrt at around 1.10pm. Waited for Ainnie till 1.40pm and Mardu till 1.55pm and for the record, he was 10minutes late. Urgh. Well, he turned up with Rafiq. I was like "Great, at last someone contacted him,"

I was told by Ammar that Luqman wanted to meet us up at CCKPS instead and so we [ainnie, mardu, rafiq and I] took the bus to CCKPS. We went to the canteen and sat there while waiting for Luqman. A few minutes later there was an announcement saying that all visitors are to leave the place and "See you next year". I was like "ugh..next year? ohmygosh". Then Luqman texted Ainnie saying that he's outside of the scool so the three of us went out and yeah, we were all reunited. Ainnie, Mardu, Luqman, Haikal, Ammar, Rafiq and I [plus Ammar's bro] . And of course some of us weren't there.

Oh gosh, that was the best period. It was so fun meeting my besties and good friends. The guys wanted to play soccer and then they asked Ainnie and I along and I was like "yeah, why not?". Halfway through the destinated place I didn't feel like playing soccer cause firstly, I was wearing skirt. For goodness sake. And secondly, why the hell would I play soccer with six other guys when I'm not really good in it? Just as you guys might have expected, I backed off. I told Ainnie I don't feel like playing soccer so without saying any other word she turned round and headed for the bus stop. I ran for Luqman who was infront to tell him that I wanted to cancel off my plan earlier. Mardu and Luqman was surprised and insist us to join them. I told Mardu that Ainnie had left and it would be so awkward if I were to join them and then he kept silent and let me go. Said goodbye to them and went home straight. This is the owner signing off.
Peace, Love & Respect,
The Owner
XoXo
Labels: teachers day '09


