Hanisah
Friday, September 11, 2009 @ Class Outing 2-doubleoh-nine
Today's class outing was superbsuperbsuperb. Gosh, I love my class very much. Though some were pissed off and wanted to go off early in the beginning, we ended up having fun. Frist we played beach soccer. Next was the games which was prepared by dearly Angel, Hazel & Yayu. Then we hit the sea. Played water volleyball and stupid stuffs like seaweed. Yong Xin was getting out of hand. She looked so happy! I bet every single one of us had fun. Thanks to Angel, Hazel and Yayu who had organized this outing so that we are all bond together. We also had a birthday bash for Jasmine and Hazel!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASMINE and HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO HAZEL!


[photo above grabbed from class blog :D]
[photo above grabbed from class blog :D]

The Couple


I went off earlier cause I need to break fast at home. Anyway, I guess I've accidentally "break fast" while playing in the sea. I think I tasted something salty in my mouth which was duh-ly the seawater.So. I went home alone. From Sentosa to CCK alone. How sad is that. Anyway, I hope for this type of class outing again, but next time round I hope there's more of us coming along. This is the owner signing off.


Peace, Love & Respect,
The Owner
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.