Hanisah
Sunday, August 23, 2009 @ With Or Without You.

Great. This year I'll be having three new baju melayu for Hari Raya which means minus one of last year's. As usual, mum's sewing for my family. My family will be wearing orange on the first day. The other two clothes are in white and green. Right now mum's sewing. Goshh...I can feel the Raye vibe going on though it's just the 2nd day of fasting.



Gosh. I'm stressed out with my D&T work. I'm supposed to redo the cardboard structure thingy. This is the story. I've done my cardboard structure but it couldn't stand. My teacher saw my work and he said he likes my design. Okay, that's fine to me but then he asked me to redo it so that it could stand and so that he could see the real design clearly. Oww man, I'm tired!



Hmpphh..last Friday I was being so careless. I was listening attentively in class when I forgot that the bottle I was holding was not closed. I was feeling tired so I stretched my arms. As what was expected, the water from the bottle spilt on me. Fortunately only a few of my classmates saw it. My chair and skirt were wet. My skirt was superbly wet, and to dry it faster, I've turned the back of the skirt to my front and the front of the skirt to the back. Got it? Or is it too complicated for you to understand. Haha, anyway it was such a stup act. Alright, guess that's the end for today's update. This is the owner signing off.




Peace, Love & Respect,
The Owner
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.