Hanisah
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 @ Oh no...you made me fell in love


OMG. Today was teh first time a guy asked me that question. Hmmph...happy, excited and unsure. Not really THAT ready but yeah, I know I can do it.




Yesterday's match was superb, babes! I love teh team spirit we had. Though I only played for teh last quarter, teh other sec1s and I were cheering for our teammates throughout teh game. I shouted and cheered and yes, we did it! After yesterday's match I can say I'm much bonded with teh others and oh yeah, I cant explain how much I love you guys! Muacks! Had recess with teh sec1s. Yong Xin was, yeah, still hyper and after yesterday ive became just lyk her. Haha, we were so generous today. A person came to our table and asked for donation. First Wanah made teh first move to donate then all of us did teh same thing. We quarrell over the little slot on the donation tin and the person actually gave us the whole sheet of left-over stickers( cause we donated so much XD). Haha, Yong Xin and I went back to class with teh stickers all over our PE shirt. She had more than me and tt was not fair cause I donated more. After PE I lost one sticker. Sigh.






The kenduri thalil [some kind of religious event] at home which occured yesterday was a success. Mom and dad had asked along teh others to solat jemaah [maghrib]. Yeah, so holy huh? Teh reason was tt it would be a waste of time if we pray one by one. I saw a handsome guy at the mentioned event too. I've never seen him before so i thought he was a stranger who knew one of my relatives. He was about...hmphh..17-20 years of age? After teh whole event, i was told by my sis that he's actually my nephew. [my cousin's son] Damn..





peace, love & respect,
the owner
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.