Hanisah
Saturday, August 22, 2009 @ Echoes On The Wall

I've no idea why I'm just oh-so happy right now. Anyway, today is the first day of Ramadan. To my fellow muslims Selamat Berpuasa, Ya! [Jgn ponteng puase tau!]



Second reminder -> SleeQ is performing today at SMU [free of charge]


I just read the malay newspaper about SleeQ's former manager. Now I know why they've changed their blog url. Ahaha, I'm such slow at knowing these stuffs.


If you guys were observant enough and are a daily visitor to my blog, you guys would realize that I've been changing my blog songs very often. Aha, that's because my mood's been changing everyday these moment. The first 2 songs usually shows how I'm feeling on that particular period. As in the beat of the song, not really relating to the lyrics.



Yesterday was the last Dikir Barat session with Abg Yan. Sigh. I'm loving Dikir Barat! Will be performing on the school stage during the Deepa Raya concert. OMG. I'm so excited for it. Oh yeah, now I know the reason why I'm so happy. Anyway the seating arrangement for the Dikir Barat performance have been changed. Instead of sitting in a group of the same gender, Abg Yan has made us sit beside the opposite gender cause when we sit 2 groups of different gender each, it's obvious that there's more girls. So I'm now sitting beside two sec 2 guys.


Darn. This made me a little uncomfortable cause I barely now tham and now I've to perform beside 'em. Syadza's so lucky to sit beside the guy. Aha, I saw him secretly peeping on the right so many times from the reflection of the mirror infront of us while training. I'm not really sure who he's looking at, but it must be Syadza that he's looking at. Or would it be Nana or me? Duhh, of course not. The only girls sitting on his right was Syadza, Nana & I. Aha, I'm so happy for Syadza. This is the owner signing off.



Peace, Love & Respect,
The Owner
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.