I just noticed that Nat Wolff's voice from The Naked Brothers' Band has jus broke. Just hear to this two videos below to compare the voices.
NOW.
THEN.
To ussbbg c'div
Though our team didn't win the finals yesterday, at least we had reached to the finals, right? Just like what Xiao Fei said, we've at least improved on our foulings compared to the semi-finals. We might not be the champions, but we are second in Singapore, for goodness sake. We fought well, each and one of us knew we were losing, but we still cheered for our team. Yes, me and some of the others didn't play, but we still cheered and cheered for the ones in the court, cause that's what we call the USSBBG team spirit.
Alright, I'm not going to be in Singapore for the next 3 days. I'm going off on a holiday with my family and relatives. YAY! I'm excited, of course, but at the same time I do feel unhappy cause I'm gonna miss Singapore's Birthday cause I'll be in another country. SOB. Tonight I'm going out to fetch the cars that mum and dad had rented for my relatives, yeah, goshh, I'm superbly excited. This is the owner signing off.
peace, love & respect,
the owner
XoXo
Labels: forty-forth


