Hanisah
Monday, July 27, 2009 @ Goodbye, Yasmin Ahmad
Goshh. I cant belive my all-time fave film-maker had just passed away. I love her movies and commercials but now that she's no longer around, there'll be no more the same Yasmin Ahmad- the wonderful movies - Sepet, Gubra, Mukhsin, Mualaf etc.


Darn, I voted for sleeQ on APM but they still didnt win? Nevermind, whatever happens, I'll still support sleeQ! and to sleeqaholics, sleeQ has changed their web url to (no more sleeqcity.blogspot.com)



http://www.sl-doublee-q.blogspot.com/



And yeah, they've decided to change the Sleeq group from sleeQaholics to a new one. There are a number of suggestions and at the top of the list are:


sleeqers
sleeqamanias
tresleeq

and do request for their songs at our local radio stations, aites. Alright, then. This is the owner signing off. toodles.
peace, love & respect,
the owner
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.