Hanisah
Friday, July 31, 2009 @ Cause tonight's gonna be a good night.

Finally I've finished my D&T assignment.

I had fun with my best friends just now. Eheh, I was late cause I had ICT lesson after school. Ainnie, and surprisingly Fatehah also came. I thought Fatehah wouldn't show up cause she didnt call me the day before. Fatehah didnt have school today cause she had E-learning, so she came from home. Ainnie's hairstyle had changed; prettier and cooler-a bit messy, but it looks great. As for Luqman, sigh, he wasnt with us. I tried calling him the day before but I misplaced his number AGAIN. [been busy with school, bball, weekends & weekdays religious class & chinese class, so I tend to be so much forgetful] The next day, which was today, I asked Sabrina for his number as soon as I reached school. I texted him, and got his reply only after my ICT lesson but he told that he was already at home. Damn. Missed teh chance of meeting him.


All we [best friends & I] did was hang around at Lot1, not that long, though. We went to teh comics shop cause Fatehah & Ainnie wanted to buy those sticker cards with teh BOF casts on it. Next, we went to minitoons, KFC and then Mcdonalds to buy ice-cream and then we headed home. Period.



Tmr's C' division ussbbg's last match for teh quarter finals so xie he jia you! We can win this match, okay? This is teh owner signing off. Toodles.



peace, love & respect,
teh owner
XoXo

Labels:

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.