It's been awhile since I updated my blog so I'll just quickly recap all the stuffs I've done the past few days.
260709, Sat
Oh yeah. My family and my cousin went to my dad's friend's kampong in Johor Bahru. We brought along one of my cousin since we had a vacant place in our car cause 1st sis were in China. So. We first went to my dad's friend's friend's kampong to take a look at their orchard. We plucked mangosteens, rambutan, durian [didnt plucked these, though]. Next, we were brought to my dad's friend's kampong. [They're Singaporeans] There were more choices of fruits there. We were lyk plucking the rambutans, kedondong, [i guess tts the name, in Malay] some kind of rambutan lyk fruit, limes, durian and more.
270609, Sunday
My guy cousins, three of 'em, asked along my sisters and I to GV at Yishun to watch Transformers. Damn syiok! Additional syiok-ness: sis paid for the tickets.
280609, Monday
First day of school. Ow man, I didnt even stayed in school for more than an hour on tt day. My group members and I headed to Swissotel The Stamford! We really had the time of our lives!
Gosh really need to go. Mom and dad are home. Continue some othetime



