Hanisah
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ Happy Birthday, Dad.


Happy Birthday, dad! Love you.

Right. Today's dad's 50th birthday. It's ok to tell others his age, isnt it? I mean, it's not a big issue to tell others a male's age, is it? I've not gotten any present for him but mom's out to buy something for him so i'll probably share the gift with her. I wonder where we'll be celebrating his birthday. I don't wanna celebrate at home and just order pizza and KFC. Im sick of that. Goshh...i sound like a spoilt brat. Hmph. It's just tt my family and I are always celebrating our birthdays at restaurants and hotels and never miss any birthdays so it's kinda not fun to celebrate it at home. Oh my gosh..i really sound like some kind of spoilt brat.

Anyways, I'm really excited for this coming Monday. Oh yeah...I'll be going to Swissotel The Stamford for the AYG [Asian Youth Games] cultural exthibition. My group and the other sec 1 group was chosen by our musique t'cher by our musique STOMP presentation while the others are. I admit that my group's song aren't nice. Maybe it's just tt we're lucky to be chosen. Darn...I just wish I wouldn't screw up while performing to the guests at the booths. Alright then, this is the owner signing off.




peace, love & respect,
the owner
XoXo

Labels: ,

BIOGRAPHY


This is basically where Hanisah blogs stuffs that she find to be intriguing or the stuffs that has happened to her. She loves reading Neil Gaimen's books and watching Yasmin Ahmad's films. Hanisah is also insane over acapella and filipino/filipino american (I know, you don't need to know that). She plays the piano. Watching musicals and plays are her thangzs too.



Hanisah's Tumblr


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

free counters

talk it out




Train Station.

spontaneous applause
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.