
I've not been blogging for almost a week. Been busy these days and yeah, I had a lot of fun during the vacation in Indonesia, Arfian (: I went to 2 states in Indonesia;Jakarta and Bandung. I didnt shop tt much in Jakarta (but totally mad in Bandung) due to the hectic traffic jam which made us, as in my family, lost a lot of time to shop. We went to the themepark,seaworld and shop during those 3 days in Jakarta. I've got to say this
THE ROLLERCOASTER WAS AN AWESOME RIDE!
Seriously. Okay, I can admit tt the ride was kinda too short (duration of the ride) but yeah, it was ultimately fast, and very high. From my point of view, almost all the ride there (Dunia Fantasy;the name of the themepark) were very high, what i meant was there were a lot of 'high ride' (what do they call the rides tt go very high?)and the ppl in that counrty are very 'happening'!Anyways, other than that, the other highlights for the vacation was the visit to th dead/domand volcano and the shopping scene. Gosh, I really spent a lot.
8 tops
1 suspenders+skirt(attached)
1 superbly high high-heels
1 flats
1 musique album
1 jeans
1 bag
4 awesomely cute coloured designed scarfs
and some other random stuffs...
Alright that's a list of a few suffs I bought. We(my family and I) actually had insufficient amount of money to shoppp at the last few days but thank GOD the superb shop in Bandung accepted credit card. So yeah, we shopped lyk nobody's business at that particular place which was the second last day we were in Indo. Aites, that's all for the highlights of my vacation. I wouldn't blog about the other stuffs. Okay, maybe some other random stuffs. This is what the ohter thing happened.
2 Indon guys tried to hit on me?! Yeah, hard to believe, huh? One guy smiled everytime he saw me and when I past by him twice, he 'beri salam' while the second guy asked abt my name and the other random questions while me and my sis were waiting for mom, dad and my other sisters to finish shopping. Ok then, that's all I would wanna share with you guys about my awesome journey.
Now I'm really missing 1st sis (Rina). In case you're wondering why I'm missing her, this is the reason. She's away. To China, Yunnan. Actually, she's there with the other undergraduates from NUS and NTU. They're there to help the Muslims villagers in this one particular village in Yunnan, somewhere in the mountains which the ppl there are not quite as fortunate as us, here in Singapore. She'll be there for 2 weeks. Oh gosh...I'm seriosly missing her a lot. This would be the 6days she left this country. Oh yeah, I've finally got my hands on Sleeq's album, Hannah Montana the Movie Soundtrack album and a pair of cute shades at cotton on (everything in just this week)! Now. I think I'm finished.
This is the owner signing off. Toodles.
peace, love & respect,
the owner
XoXo


